[Northkeep] Activity Digest October 19th-28th

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 19 13:52:59 PDT 2018

There is a LOT happening this week!

October 19-21st NORTHERN BORDER SKIRMISHES This is Wyldewode's first
event! Join us for a day full of melee, both chivalric and rapier!
There will also be target archery and thrown weapons activities; an
Arts and Sciences Mock Competition (to provide practice for new
artisans); and Arts and Sciences classes oriented for beginners. Food
will be plentiful and bunks are available for only $2 if you don't
feel like setting up camp!

Event website:
http://web.northkeep.ansteorra.org/activities-and-events/northern-border-skirmishes

Monday, October 22nd- Project Night - Bring a project to work on, and
socialize at the same time! Starting at 7pm in the Auditorium at the
Martin Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa)

Also on Monday the 22nd - Bardic Arts Meeting - this will be our
premier meeting for learning and practicing the bardic arts. Come
learn songs from the medieval time period, along with songs of
Ansteorra! Starting at 6:00pm at the Riverside Park at 96th &
Riverside, Tulsa.

Tuesday, October 23rd - Chivalric Fighter Practice, starts at 6:00pm
at the Riverside Park at 96th & Riverside, Tulsa. We have an alternate
location in case of rain, please watch this list or our Facebook event
for changes.

Wednesday, October 24th - Rapier Practice, starts at 6:00pm at the
Riverside Park at 96th & Riverside, Tulsa. We have an alternate
location in case of rain, please watch this list or our Facebook event
for changes.

Also on October 24th - YOUTH COMBAT, starts at 6:00pm at the Riverside
Park at 96th & Riverside, Tulsa. We have an alternate location in case
of rain, please watch this list or our Facebook event for changes.

Thursday, October 25th - Kiefer Demo Set-Up, YOUR HELP IS NEEDED! we
plan to start setup at 7pm at the Kiefer Municipal Park. To get there
from Tulsa, take US-75 S. (Okmulgee Expy) toward Glenpool/Okmulgee to
the OK-67 Kiefer/Bixby exit, after exiting turn right onto OK-67 (also
called W. 151st St. S. and Indiana Ave.) The Park will be on your
right after you go over the bridge past the Fire Station, if you cross
the railroad tracks you've gone too far!

Friday, October 26th - Kiefer Medieval Fair Demo, 10 am- 6pm.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! We need artisans and fighters to share your
knowledge, skills, and enthusiasm!

Saturday, October 27th - Kiefer Medieval Fair Demo, 10 am- 7pm.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! We need artisans and fighters to share your
knowledge, skills, and enthusiasm!

Sunday, October 28th - Kiefer Medieval Fair Demo, 10 am- 4pm.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! We need artisans and fighters to share your
knowledge, skills, and enthusiasm!

Also this week-end is the Eldern Hills event Samhain, held at Camp
Graham Bell (12017 FM 368 S, Holliday, Texas 76366) from 4pm Friday to
11am Sunday. Their Excellencies will be attending this event, along
with many of our Populace. Safe travels to you all!

Newcomers welcome at all activities, garb not required, and
instruction is available!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban