[Northkeep] Demo Volunteers Needed!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 23 11:51:01 PDT 2018

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! We need artisans and fighters to share your
knowledge, skills, and enthusiasm at the Kiefer Medieval Faire Demo!
Even if you are committed elsewhere this week-end, please consider
coming out and helping with set-up on Thursday evening.

Thursday, October 25th - Kiefer Demo Set-Up, YOUR HELP IS NEEDED! we plan
to start setup at 7pm at the Kiefer Municipal Park. To get there from
Tulsa, take US-75 S. (Okmulgee Expy) toward Glenpool/Okmulgee to the OK-67
Kiefer/Bixby exit, after exiting turn right onto OK-67 (also called W.
151st St. S. and Indiana Ave.) The Park will be on your right after you go
over the bridge past the Fire Station, if you cross the railroad tracks
you've gone too far!
The Faire Demo hours are:
Friday, October 26th - 10 am- 6pm
Saturday, October 27th -10 am- 7pm
Sunday, October 28th - 10 am- 4pm

Please let me know if you are able to join us for all or part of this demo!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban