[Northkeep] Oct. 29 - Nov. 4 Activity Digest

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 28 19:01:44 PDT 2018

Monday, October 29 - Populace Meeting- Join us for our monthly
open-forum meeting between His and Her Excellencies and their Court.
There will be officer reports, event updates and socializing! While
any attempt at medieval clothing is always appreciated, at Populace we
try to wear our best in an attempt to inspire both colleagues and
newcomers. PRINCIPALITY OPINION POLLING - This month is the opinion
polling on whether we think the Northern Region should begin the
process of becoming a Principality. The Northern Regional Seneschal
will be attending to answer any question not yet asked.

BRING YOUR FAVORITE FINGER-FOODS TO SHARE AS WE SOCIALIZE!!! Starting
at 7pm in the Auditorium at the Martin Regional Library (2601 S
Garnett Rd, Tulsa)

Tuesday, October 30th  - Heavy Fighter Practice 6pm at Riverside Parks
(96th & Riverside, Tulsa). We have an alternate location in case of
rain, please watch this list or our Facebook event for changes.

Wednesday, October 31st

- Youth Combat CANCELLED this week due to Halloween.

- Rapier Practice CANCELLED this week due to Halloween.
Sunday, November 4th - Archery Practice is usually from 1pm-4pm at the
City of Coweta Archery Park at 35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK,
pending weather.
Cancellations due to weather or other conflicts will be posted on this
list.

Nov. 2-4 AXEMAN XIV at the Will Rogers Boy Scout Reservation. It looks
like site opens at 6pm, this is a super close event for us!

Newcomers welcome at all activities, garb not required, and instruction
available!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban