[Northkeep] Arts & Sciences November 5th

Minister of A&S of Northkeep moas at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 29 15:49:14 PDT 2018

Greetings Northkeep,
Monday November 5th is our next A & S night at the Martin regional library.
The class will be an introductory course on setting up and weaving on the
inkle loom. I will have four small looms for loan or purchase at cost ($15)
for anyone who doesn't have one already. Also, I have an assortment of
cotton crochet thread, however, if you have specific colors in mind you may
wish to provide your own. Experienced weavers are welcome to bring examples
of your work and works in progress to inspire our new weavers.
I look forward to seeing you next monday evening starting by 7:00 p.m.
Ld. Lauren Augusten
MOAS Northkeep