[Northkeep] Activity Digest September 17-23

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 14 13:12:27 PDT 2018

Newcomers welcome at all activities, garb not required, and instruction
available!

*September 17th*

- Project Night- Starting at 7pm in the Auditorium
at the Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa)

-Herbalism & Apothecary Guild Meeting at 7pm, also in the Auditorium
of the Martin Regional Library.

*September 19th*

- Youth Combat Practice 6-7pm at the VFW (1101 E 6th
St, Tulsa)

- Fighter Practice, both Chivalric and Rapier. Starts at 7pm at the VFW

*September 23rd*

- Archery Practice is usually from 1pm-4pm at the City of Coweta Archery
Park at 35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK, pending weather.
Cancellations due to weather or other conflicts will be posted on this
list.

September 22-23 is also Three Centurions II: The Reckoning!, hosted by the
Shire of Rosenfeld. Our Knight's Marshal, Centurion Skeggi berbeinn
Sebbason ins sterka has been gathering troops to ensure the continued
success of the Northern Region. Support our troops!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban