[Northkeep] Arts & Sciences Oct. 1st

Minister of A&S of Northkeep moas at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 30 13:08:30 PDT 2018

Greetings Northkeep!
Monday night, Oct 1st, we are holding Arts & Sciences class at the Martin
regional library. Lady Breanna is teaching Blackwork embroidery. Due to the
level of hands on instruction, she needs to limit the class to ten
students. However, others are welcome to coma and observe. Lady Breanna has
made the offer to also teach one on one or in small groups of two or three
by appointment. If there is enough intrest we can also schedule another
class at a later date.
   Coming up in November, the class will be an introduction to enkle
weaving. I will post more information over the coming weeks.

Yours in service,
Ld. Lauren Augusten
MOAS Northkeep