[Northkeep] Now Accepting Castellan Tavern bids

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 2 10:59:12 PDT 2019

Bids are due to financial committee by the April Populace meeting (April
29th).
Submit bids to the following email addresses.
*baron AT northkeep DOT ansteorra DOT org
*baroness AT northkeep DOT ansteorra DOT org
*seneschal AT northkeep DOT ansteorra DOT org
*exchequer AT northkeep DOT ansteorra DOT org
We are looking for bids that include breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
Castellan will take place May 17-19th at Will Rogers Scout Reservation in
Cleveland, OK.
There is now a Bid Form to fill out, and since attachments to the list are
not allowed, please email me for the Form. It was also posted in the latest
Nordic Saga. Don't forget to include non-food items such as paper goods and
propane, if needed. You are also welcome to include recipes or any
additional information that might help your bid stand out.
If you have any questions, please let me know either on Facebook or by
email at seneschal AT northkeep DOT ansteorra DOT org.

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban