[Northkeep] Activity List August 21st - August 28th

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 21 10:27:09 PDT 2019

Wednesday, August 21st -
*Rapier Practice* CANCELLED due to excessive heat index.

Saturday, August 24th - *Maker Faire Tulsa Demo - *10am-5pm*, *Central Park
Hall at Expo Square, 1701 S Sandusky Ave, Tulsa, OK 74112. We will start
set up at 9am.
*Facebook Event: *https://www.facebook.com/events/425561594834083/

Sunday, August 25th - *Archery Practice* is usually from 1pm-3pm at the
City of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK) pending
weather. The Archery Park is open to the public, so you can practice at any
time!

Monday,  August 26th -  *Populace - * Join us for our monthly open-forum
business meeting. There will be officer reports, event updates, snack
pot-luck and socializing! While any attempt at medieval clothing is always
appreciated, at Populace we try to wear our best in an attempt to inspire
both colleagues and newcomers. Starting at 7pm in the Auditorium at the
Martin Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa) Bring your favorite
snack/appetizer to share as we socialize after the meeting!

Tuesday, August 27th - *Armored Combat Practice*, starts at 6:30pm at the
Riverside Park at 96th & Riverside. Location changes for weather will be
posted as needed.

Wednesday, August 28th - *Youth Combat - *starts at 6:00 pm at Turkey
Mountain Park (6850 S Elwood Ave, Tulsa, OK 74132).
*Rapier Practice* starts at 7:00pm also at Turkey Mountain Park.

Newcomers are welcome at all activities, garb is not required, and
instruction is available!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban