[Northkeep] Keigan news

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 15:06:27 PDT 2019

Keigan is now fully alert, but tires quickly and sleeps a lot. She is in controllable pain from the surgery, and her larynx has not recovered from having the ventilator shaft stuffed through it for two weeks, but she is in positive spirits. She started PT yesterday, mostly sitting up in bed or in a recliner and moving her arms, still too weak to stand, but they said she did well, and tried to be funny. They were talking about swallowing trials last night if she woke up in time and speech therapy today. I haven't been over there yet, but they haven't called me, so I doubt she killed or maimed anyone. She is doing quite well. Thank you all for the energy you have been sending her.
Kevin