[Northkeep] Baronial Pavilion Painting - Volunteers needed!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 28 11:08:38 PDT 2019

We're looking for volunteers to help paint the baronial pavilion!

This coming Monday and Tuesday (Sept. 2nd and 3rd) we will be borrowing
studio space from Pinot's Palette on Cherry Street (1621 e. 15th St.) to
paint the pavilion. No painting experience needed, this will be a paint by
numbers sort of thing.

This is a massive undertaking and we will need all the help we can
get.  Matthew
Mac Cille Fhaoláin (mka Mattie Gilliland)  will be there from 10am "until
[his] arms go numb" on Monday and Tuesday, so feel free to drop in anytime
and stay for as long as you care to.

--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban