[Northkeep] Keigan

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Aug 16 15:14:41 PDT 2019

They let two people in her room at a time, 5402 in the Cardiac ICU, just off the blue elevators, as long as there's not something going on for which they have to clear the room. I haven't seen any restrictions on hours either.

 But you'll just see her lying there with a big tube in her mouth and little tubes in various other places. I intend to be back there in about a half hour.