[Northkeep] Activity List December 5th-December 11th

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 6 09:12:28 PST 2019

Sunday, December 8th - *Archery Practice* from 1pm-3pm. The City of Coweta
Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK) is open to the public, so
you can practice at any time!

Monday, December 9th -  *Calligraphy - A&S Class, *starts at 7pm in the
Auditorium at the Martin Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa).

Wednesday, December 11th -  *Combined Fighter Practice* (Armored Combat,
Rapier, & Youth) starts at 6:00 pm at Boston Avenue United Methodist Church
(1301 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa). We will be in the gym, the entrances directly
into the gym are on the corner of 13th & Cincinnati and also the southeast
corner of the building (from the parking lot south of the church). I was
able to reserve the gym through January, so this will be the winter plan.

Newcomers are welcome at all activities, garb is not required, and
instruction is available!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban