[Northkeep] Northkeep T-shirts

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 4 10:06:48 PST 2019

Update on the Northkeep t-shirts: We didn't make the minimum order to get
them for $8/each, so now they are $12/each. I have contacted everyone who
ordered to confirm the new price, if you haven't heard from me, check your
email! You can send your payment via Paypal, paypal.me/joalin99. We want
this finalized ASAP so we can get them before Gulf Wars. Deadline to pay is
this Friday, February 8th, don't miss out because you waited too long! I
will be at A&S Night at the library tonight if you would rather take care
of it in person.

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban