[Northkeep] Fighter Cards/Database

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 11 08:02:55 PST 2019

CROSS-POSTING from the kingdom list

FROM: Marshalate Secretary <secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org>
Last date to send any updates to this position is February 21, 2019.  I
will not be updating any records after that as I will be packing personal
camping and Bedlam Bazaar camp for Gulf Wars.  I will check once a day to
see if there is a simple question regarding access to the database.

Thank you,
In Service to the Kingdom
HL Runa of the Thundering Herd

*Please Note:  Incomplete information or illegible information will cause a
delay in creating or updating fighter information.  Those have to go back
to the Authorizing Marshal for verification.*

*** *Self Print Authorization Cards are now available! ****
*To access your card, please use your email address at:
 https://apps.ansteorra.org/marshal/auths

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban