[Northkeep] Youth Loaner Armoring Day

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 13 12:56:33 PST 2019

**REPOSTING FROM FACEBOOK**

Northkeep!

I know it's a busy week, and a busy day, but [Centurion Martel] has
graciously offered the use of his shop on this Sunday at noon for the
building of loaner armor for the youth of your barony. Help from those of
you who are familiar with the making of plastic armor would be greatly
appreciated. We have the materials and are just in need of helpful hands.
If you have a jigsaw, handheld sander, or drill w/bits those will also
assist in allowing multiple things to be done at the same time.

Many hands make light work and the youth are our future!
Thank you!

Muireen Cheithernag
Kingdom Youth Armored Combat Marshal

Martel's shop is at 2128 S. 76th East Pl, Tulsa, for any who don't know
already!
--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban