[Northkeep] Activity List February 25th - March 3rd

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 25 12:15:09 PST 2019

Monday,  February 25th -  Populace Meeting- Join us for our monthly
open-forum business meeting. There will be officer reports, event updates,
snack pot-luck and socializing! While any attempt at medieval clothing is
always appreciated, at Populace we try to wear our best in an attempt to
inspire both colleagues and newcomers. Starting at 7pm in the Auditorium at
the Martin Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa)

Tuesday, February 26th - Heavy Fighter Practice 6pm at Riverside Parks
(96th & Riverside, Tulsa). We have an alternate location in case of foul
weather, please watch this list or our Facebook event for changes.

Wednesday, February 27th - Youth Combat starts at 6:00pm at 2230 Industrial
Rd, Sapulpa, OK 74066.

Rapier Practice also Feb. 27th, starts at 6:30pm at 2230 Industrial Rd,
Sapulpa, OK 74066.

Sunday, March 3rd - Archery Practice is usually from 1pm-4pm at the City of
Coweta Archery Park at 35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK, pending weather.
Cancellations due to weather or other conflicts will be posted on this list.

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban