[Northkeep] Chronology of the Northern Region

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:26:11 PST 2019

Howdy!  At Populace, I mentioned the Chronology of the Northern Region,
which is an ongoing project that I was tasked with by the Northern Regional
Seneshal, for inclusion in our Application for Principality.

The document can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FUOiGt6iDnW8t1WuC66Q6jJ_AUqo8kBKwTMCi1epJUw/edit?usp=sharing

It is VIEW ONLY.  This is to protect the document from the myriad bots that
scurry in to any open document and spam it with links to various
enhancement medications and other unsavory and unwelcome content.

If you would like edit rights, please email me directly.
If you would like to contribute information, but don't want to edit it
yourself, please email me directly.

Right now, the document is just shy of 1000 entries. But it should be many,
many times that in length. LOTS has happened in the north, and we want to
include all sorts of data points. We can't do that without your help.  (I
would like to call out the help of HL Estrill of Mooneschadowe, for her
significant labors on this project!)

in service,

--
H.L. Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Ansteorran Historian's Wiki Administrator