[Northkeep] Northkeep Coloring Book

amanda hall amanda.c.hall at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 07:42:35 PST 2019

Since we already have the arms and achievement, I feel like the meat
grinder at Castellan is one of the identifiers of Northkeep- it would take
a better artist than me to do it, but  perhaps a drawing of a list field
with two fighters going at it and a line of fighters "miles" long waiting
to get on the field.   (I always hear fighters talking about how much they
love Castellan's tourney)  It would also be fun to color!