[Northkeep] Crown

Baron of Northkeep baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 13 10:01:22 PST 2019

Good Morning Northkeep! Congratulations on a job very well done! The event
went smoothly overall and with a small hiccup at the end, was well received
by all. For those who helped out our Cousin of Bonwicke, thank you deeply.
The efffort was very much appreciated. Specific thanks will come at
populace after wInterkingdom. Congratulations ,to the following for awards
in no particular order, Alix-rising star, Kale-crane, Delesse-iris,
Ainar-iris, Yzabeau-crane, Hrafn-Star, we know there are a few others but
memory fails me at the moment. Thank you all for a job well done!!!
Beorhtlic and Elisaveta, coronets of the finest Barony on the border.