[Northkeep] Principality Names and Devices

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 21 10:28:37 PST 2019

**REPOSTING FROM FACEBOOK**

Greetings to all in the northern region of Ansteorra, and all others
interested in these matters,

You may recall that we solicited input from the northern region populace
during the month of December as to what elements we should, or should not,
consider when designing potential names and devices for the principality.

We are proud to announce that those proposed names and devices are now
available for viewing, along with a more in-depth explanation of our
process, at: http://bit.do/principality
<http://bit.do/principality?fbclid=IwAR1-D5tRXVpgF_KUvQVFoZ2zfa62U11PlxOBmU-q-o4JoRkRnVJjewQtXTM>

In a week's time, we will be opening a poll for ranked choice voting. We
will request that as many folks in the northern region as possible complete
the poll, ranking their choices for name and device from 1st place to 10th
place; this will hopefully let us come up with a positive consensus choice.
Obviously we will request that only northerners complete that poll, but all
are welcome to debate and campaign for your favorites.

Where are the names/devices? http://bit.do/principality
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.do%2Fprincipality%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3w_VHqQPpTpqOtwnmn0Q3WXi20yjMSblX1t5rCIRuZrDs5LkyR-YWyDe4&h=AT1ZdKuFgYSQPYjg4qKzeAJ0nJzujndEpvuIUiaj9Dnx4Xgoh_6DDbKRIJhKO3caXj0IWPX3RFq7AKU-v35UUGU-2vLFV31wC2uB4z8SoEhkrrUYYev2SdV7T-lolfvgOkWd8h5P4F9IK2Pr9GddeeXfD6F3XA>
What's next? A ranked-choice poll opens next week

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly at
jds at randomgang.com.

In service,
Emma de Fetherstan, OP
Temperaunce Herald