[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Thanks

Perrin de Beaujeu perrin14th at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 16:16:11 PST 2019

Hi all,
Well wInterkingdom 2019 is in the books. What a Day! As co-autocrat let me
say that Northkeep is amazing. I am going to miss people and all should
feel free to tag them for word fame here, That said thank you to my
co-autocrat Lady Brianna. Thanks to Their Excellencies Northkeep (Elisaveta
Af Isafjord, Beorhtlic Folcwinesone) for allowing us to serve the Barony in
this way. Thank you Mistress Adalia VonderBerg for making sure all of our
gate needs were taken care of. I know you had a crew of Gate workers, many
of whom jumped in at the last minute, so thank you all Courtney Elizabeth
Creel, Mor Francesca Edward de Lacy,and Fionn Thank you all who came out to
help set up outside of those I have mentioned already, especially Rwsa and
Lauren, Don Facon, LADY Koke Gan, Wilhelm and Angelique, JB Johnson, Lord
William, Maertell, Set Set, Izzy, Eve and Renault. To Lord Alexandre you
and your take charge/can do attitude was a real life saver not just in set
up but during the whole event, and you forever have my thanks. To my point
and click guys Redulf and Sir Geoffrey de Gournay, what a relief to have
you both ready and able to jump at a moment's notice to handle whatever we
needed. So awesome! The day of the event I must admit was a bit of a blur,
but there wasn't a moment of the day that I didn't have one of you coming
up to ask " how can I help?" Please know that I will see you next time and
will remember your service, though I seem to be blanking on you at this
writing. To all the Feastocrats (Nalka, Sierra, Charles) you and your team
did great and I thank you for your long hours and hard work, you should be
very proud. To all our teachers who traveled from near and far to bring us
all those amazing classes, wow such depth and fun, Thank you all. To the
Barony's Cantons of Chemin Noir and Wyldewode Thank you for keeping our
bellies filled! Both the Soup Kitchen and the Bake Sale were fantastic. To
everyone else who attended, Thank you, thank you for giving us your day, we
truly hope you enjoyed it, I know I did. Perrin

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>