[Northkeep] GULF WARS PLANS

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 30 09:45:52 PST 2019

Be sure to register for Gulf Wars soon! If you have missed the mailed
registration deadline, which was January 31st, you can still pre-register
online until February 15th!
GOOD NEWS! After consultation with the GW Exchequer and affected members of
the populace, the Gulf Wars Autocrats have decided to extend the *discounted
pricing* for early online registration (online only) to Feb 15! This was
decided to assist members of the populace affected by the recent government
shutdown and/or 'snowmageddon', but it can help everyone! The link is
*https://www.gulfwars.org/registration/
<https://www.gulfwars.org/registration/>*.
Northkeep is allotted land area based on pre-registrations, so if you plan
to camp with us PLEASE pre-register so we have sufficient space. Sir
Geoffrey will be our Land Agent again this year, be sure and fill out
his Northkeep
Camping form
<https://tinyurl.com/NK-goes-to-GW-28?fbclid=IwAR3TfKqiZ1Vo23tYcVCcjGHyKEcWcQzeWnWkGgRGMiXdvP7XO_4XzVVm6H8>
after you pre-register. If you are on Facebook, join the group "Northkeep
Gulf Wars Encampment 2019 <https://www.facebook.com/groups/604223796714423/>".
I am making plans and gathering ideas for Northkeep’s encampment, you won't
want to miss it!   Please comment with your ideas of what would make this
year's encampment the most fun and welcoming place to be!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban