[Northkeep] Activity Digest Jan. 7- Jan. 13

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 7 13:08:14 PST 2019

Apologies!
Tuesday, January 8th - Chivalric Fighter Practice starts at 6:30 pm at the
River Park at 96th & Riverside! NOT at the indoor location, as the weather
looks like it will be fine. If needed, chanted in location will be posted
to the Facebook event and to this list.

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban