[Northkeep] Activity List July 3rd-July 10th

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 3 08:54:00 PDT 2019

Wednesday July 3rd - *Grub & Garb/Joint Fighter Practice -* 6pm-9pm at
Turkey Mountain Park (6850 S Elwood Ave, Tulsa, OK 74132). We plan to meet
at the large pavilion to the east of the parking lot, bring a dish to
share! Bring a chair also, as there are none in the pavilion. There will
also be *Youth Combat,* *Rapier, *and* Armored Combat *happening*!*

Saturday, July 6th - *Medieval Demo Garden Work Day - *9am-5pm at Will
Rogers Scout Reservation (362369 OK-99, Cleveland, OK 74020) We are
planning on getting some wood chip mulch and soil for the 3 beds that are
built, and putting in some plants. Also planning to finish the 4th bed and
the latticework "screen". There will be another work day on July 27th if
you can't make this one!

Sunday, July 7th - *Archery Practice* is usually from 1pm-3pm at the City
of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK) pending weather.
The Archery Park is open to the public, so you can practice at any time!

Monday,  July 8th -  *Arts & Sciences Night-Egg Tempera Painting, *  This
class is for all who are interested in period painting with egg tempera
paint. Our teacher is Matthew Mac Cille Fhaoláin (Mattie Gilliland), who
also happens to the current Artisan of Northkeep! We will be meeting in the
Auditorium starting at 7pm at the Martin Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett
Rd, Tulsa) Due to instructor schedule, we had to switch Mondays with
Scribal Night this month (if you were wondering).

Tuesday, July 9th - *Armored Combat Practice*, starts at 6:30pm at the
Riverside Park at 96th & Riverside. Location changes for weather will be
posted as needed.

Wednesday, July 10th - *Youth Combat - *starts at 6:00 pm at Turkey
Mountain Park (6850 S Elwood Ave, Tulsa, OK 74132). We plan to meet at the
large pavilion to the east of the parking lot.
*Rapier Practice* starts at 7:00pm also at Turkey Mountain Park.

Newcomers are welcome at all activities, garb is not required, and
instruction is available!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban