[Northkeep] Call for Pavilion Paint Design Bids!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 4 18:06:12 PDT 2019

As stated at Populace and published in the latest Nordic Saga, one of the
major things we would like to accomplish prior to 40th Year is the
beautification of our baronial pavilion! Bids are now being accepted for
the design to put on the pavilion, please send an image of your design idea
and applicable artistic experience to seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
<seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org>. If you have a strong idea about the
design but lack the experience to scale it up and outline it on the canvas,
please find someone with that experience to go in on the bid with you. Bids
will be accepted until midnight July 26th.

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban