[Northkeep] Activity List July 10th-July 17th

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 10 10:08:14 PDT 2019

Wednesday, July 10th - *Youth Combat - *starts at 6:00 pm at Turkey
Mountain Park (6850 S Elwood Ave, Tulsa, OK 74132). We plan to meet at the
large pavilion to the east of the parking lot, pending weather concerns.
*Rapier Practice* starts at 7:00pm also at Turkey Mountain Park.

Saturday, July 13th - *Summer Crown Tournament - *NYTEX Sports Centre, 8851
Ice House Dr, North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
*Facebook Event: *https://www.facebook.com/events/298639401061522/

Sunday, July 14th - *Archery Practice* is usually from 1pm-3pm at the City
of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK) pending weather.
The Archery Park is open to the public, so you can practice at any time!

Monday,  July 15th -  *Herbalism & Apothecary Guild meeting* -This month we
will try our hands at making beads out of rose petals! A popular myth is
that this was the original material for rosary beads, but that does not
seem to be documented prior to the early 1900s. Regardless, they are said
to be quite fragrant, so gather your (organic, non-sprayed) rose petals and
check out the tutorials linked! There are different many ideas about how to
make them, I am linking the ones with fewer ingredients needed. This is a
time-consuming process, so make your rose petal "dough" at home and bring
it to the meeting for shaping.
https://tinyurl.com/y4l6bvzu
<https://tinyurl.com/y4l6bvzu?fbclid=IwAR2P0laeJ9McZpjDLdK0I2cRMCSPMFvDi4ajMhj2RTuY-sKkXtgWqrcHVDQ>
http://www.thebeadsite.com/bmm-rose.htm
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebeadsite.com%2Fbmm-rose.htm%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0sjEcT1v3yZIeel3WvpRubo108jfyvQjwlosq8D_CNqMUfYmDDG5v10kM&h=AT3pu-it2t_mVfs1kNVnIlGFKeU56TKj0101XxvADbdqosQdBxUYqL5Zm9JkccbrDi6sjfWQ9pd-B7LeGiTt8rZiOEkBtZ3qwR96mQNwtBxQGpEmFSdBWv_q-J3HbCMdYR_E>

We will be meeting in the Auditorium starting at 7pm at the Martin Regional
Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa)

Tuesday, July 16th - *Armored Combat Practice*, starts at 6:30pm at the
Riverside Park at 96th & Riverside. Location changes for weather will be
posted as needed.

Wednesday, July 17th - *Youth Combat - *starts at 6:00 pm at Turkey
Mountain Park (6850 S Elwood Ave, Tulsa, OK 74132). We plan to meet at the
large pavilion to the east of the parking lot.
*Rapier Practice* starts at 7:00pm also at Turkey Mountain Park.

Newcomers are welcome at all activities, garb is not required, and
instruction is available!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban