[Northkeep] 40th year encampment

teresa eddington teddington26 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 20:24:50 PDT 2019

Greetings to the good gentles of Northkeep, Chemin Noir and Wyldewode.I
will be acting as land coordinator for the Northkeep encampment area at
40th year. Please message me if you'd like a spot and the size requirements
you need. Also per the land coordinator of 40th year I need a list of
mundane names of occupants of your tents/ pavillons. The land coordinator
wants our needed square footage asap so I'd like to get all that info
gathered over the course of the next week. Please send in the above
information by July 26. Also I would like to set up a common area for
gathering in the middle of the encampment and so if you have things that
might enrich that area let me know Thank you. Eve