[Northkeep] New Officers as of Summer Roundtable!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 23 09:00:23 PDT 2019

Greetings, Northkeep!
I am very pleased to announce the following new officers.
Northkeep’s new Exchequer is Edward de Lacey.
Northkeep’s new Knight Marshal is Lord Ludewicus von Lichtenstein with Sir
Evangelos Thrakios serving as Deputy Knight Marshal.
In addition to these new officers, Lady Eve Donald has been approved as our
Hospitaler and Nalkah um Al-Jafnah will continue to assist as our Deputy
Hospitaler.

Many thanks to Mistress Adalia VonderBerg and Centurion Skeggi berbeinn
Sebbason ins sterka  for their years of service.

--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban