[Northkeep] Activity List June 26th - July 3rd

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 26 11:22:49 PDT 2019

Wednesday, June 26th - *Youth Combat - *starts at 6:00 pm at Turkey
Mountain Park (6850 S Elwood Ave, Tulsa, OK 74132). We plan to meet at the
large pavilion to the east of the parking lot.
*Rapier Practice* starts at 7:00pm also at Turkey Mountain Park.

Sunday, June 30th - *Archery Practice* is usually from 1pm-3pm at the City
of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK) pending weather.
The Archery Park is open to the public, so you can practice at any time!

Monday,  July 1st -  *Scribal, * Come join us in making beautiful scrolls!
Scrolls and painting supplies are provided, as is guidance if needed. We
will be meeting in the Auditorium starting at 7pm at the Martin Regional
Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa) Due to instructor schedule, we had to
switch Mondays with A&S Night this month (if you were wondering).

Tuesday, July 2nd - *Chivalric Fighter Practice*, starts at 6:30pm at the
Riverside Park at 96th & Riverside. Location changes for weather will be
posted as needed.

Wednesday July 3rd - *Grub & Garb -* 6pm-9pm at Turkey Mountain Park (6850
S Elwood Ave, Tulsa, OK 74132). We plan to meet at the large pavilion to
the east of the parking lot, bring a dish to share! Bring a chair, as there
are none in the pavilion. This will happen at the same time as the *Youth
Combat* and *Rapier Practices*.

Newcomers are welcome at all activities, garb is not required, and
instruction is available!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban