[Northkeep] GRUB & GARB RETURNS!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed May 1 13:59:06 PDT 2019

Or at least, we are going to try depending on the weather. We had such a
wonderful time with the mixed fighter practice on March 26th that we want
to make a habit of meeting in garb at the park, and it seems the perfect
opportunity for a potluck!
Here are the details:
Tuesday, May 7th at 7pm at River Parks (96th & Riverside Dr, Tulsa).
Bring some food to share, and your own chair if you intend to sit! If you
haven't been to the new fighter practice location, let me tell you it is
GREAT for visibility, so garb it up! There is a playground for the kids as
well.
Let me know if you have any questions.

--
In service,