[Northkeep] Seeking Castellan Raffle donations!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue May 7 14:39:19 PDT 2019

*Spring clean those SCA stashes!!*
Have SCA-related items just sitting around taking up space and not getting
use? Or SCA-inspired crafts you need to move on to another home? We are
looking for these items and more our annual Castellan Raffle. Bring them
with you to Castellan or arrange to drop them off beforehand with  Úallach
to their new home! Proceeds will go towards baronial beautification, with
priority being given to our fabric wall stands which are SO good at making
a space seem less mundane, and also serve as classroom walls!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban