[Northkeep] Populace Moved to May 20th!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri May 10 08:36:55 PDT 2019

SAVE THE DATE!
Populace Meeting in May will be on the 20th, due to Memorial Day.
MASSIVE AGENDA ITEM!
We are at the next step on the road to becoming a Principality! This means
getting a petition of support from the populace, signed by as many as
possible, to accompany the Name & Device submission. I will have MULTIPLE
PAGES at Populace, as this petition will not support digital signatures. If
you will not be able to make it to Populace but still wish to sign, please
contact me at seneschal@ northkeep.ansteorra.org
HERALDIC SUBMISSION PETITION FAQ
What is this form? Branch name and device submissions must be accompanied
by a petition of support from the populace.

Who can sign? Both members and non-members can sign. We do ask for
membership number if you have it handy, but it is not required to be able
to sign the petition. Children may also sign, although we do ask parents to
use their best judgement on what age is "too young" to understand.

Do I have to sign? Of course not. If you do not support the chosen name and
device, simply don't sign the petition.

Does this mean the Principality is official? No. That is dependent upon the
Board of Directors. However, one of the requirements for a branch petition
to the Board is showing that we do have a registered name and device.

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban