[Northkeep] Activity List May 15th- 21st

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed May 15 09:18:06 PDT 2019

Wednesday, May 15st - *Youth Combat* starts at 6:00pm at Riverside Parks
(96th & Riverside, Tulsa). *Rapier Practice* also May 1st, starts at 6:30pm
at Riverside Parks (96th & Riverside, Tulsa) We have an alternate location
in case of rain, please watch this list or our Facebook event for changes.

May 17-19 *Northkeep Castellan* at the Will Rogers Scout Reservation:
https://ansteorra.org/northkeep/activities/events/2019-castellan/

Sunday, May 19th - *Archery Practice* is usually from 1pm-4pm at the City
of Coweta Archery Park at 35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK. This Sunday
there is no official practice (no marshal or loaner gear), but since the
Archery is free and open to the public feel free to practice on your own!

Monday,  May 20th -  *Populace* starts at 7:00 at the Martin Regional East
library. In addition to the regular business meeting & appetizer potluck,
we have a MASSIVE AGENDA ITEM!

We are at the next step on the road to becoming a Principality! This means
getting a petition of support from the populace, signed by as many as
possible, to accompany the Name & Device submission. I will have MULTIPLE
PAGES at Populace, as this petition will not support digital signatures. If
you will not be able to make it to Populace but still wish to sign, please
contact me at seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org

HERALDIC SUBMISSION PETITION FAQ
What is this form? Branch name and device submissions must be accompanied
by a petition of support from the populace.

Who can sign? Both members and non-members can sign. We do ask for
membership number if you have it handy, but it is not required to be able
to sign the petition. Children may also sign, although we do ask parents to
use their best judgement on what age is "too young" to understand.

Do I have to sign? Of course not. If you do not support the chosen name and
device, simply don't sign the petition.

Does this mean the Principality is official? No. That is dependent upon the
Board of Directors. However, one of the requirements for a branch petition
to the Board is showing that we do have a registered name and device.

Tuesday, May 21st - *Chivalric Fighter Practice*, starts at 6:30pm at the
Riverside Park at 96th & Riverside. Location changes for weather will be
posted as needed.

Newcomers are welcome at all activities, garb is not required, and
instruction is available!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban