[Northkeep] Northkeep, our Canton calls for aid!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed May 29 10:25:30 PDT 2019

The SunFest site for the demo is muddy (shocking, I know) and we are
allowed to put down (and leave) mulch. Tulsa residents can get free mulch
from the Green Waste site at 2100 N. 145th E. Ave.
Open seven days a week (excluding City holidays) 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
as long as they are able to show a current driver's license or City utility
bill with a Tulsa address.
Is there anyone who can pick up a load of mulch and deliver it to Sooner
Park in Bartlesville, by Thursday afternoon/evening preferably?

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban