[Northkeep] Wednesday's Practices INDOORS

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 18 13:31:40 PST 2019

The forecast for Wednesday looks quite rainy, so we are taking it indoors!

*Youth Combat* starts at 6:00 pm at Boston Avenue United Methodist Church
(1301 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa). We will be in the gym, the entrances directly
into the gym are on the corner of 13th & Cincinnati and also the southeast
corner of the building (from the parking lot south of the church). *Rapier
Practice* starts at 7:00 pm at the same location. There is plenty of room,
even if you want to just hang out!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban