[Northkeep] Activity List November 28th-December 4th

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 29 14:40:14 PST 2019

Sunday, December 1st - *Archery Practice* is cancelled this week due to the
Thanksgiving holiday. However, the City of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E
151st St South Coweta, OK) is open to the public, so you can practice at
any time!

Monday, December 2nd -  *Scribal Night, *starts at 7pm in the Auditorium at
the Martin Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa).
*Bardic Meeting, *also at 7pm at the library. The first Monday would
usually be our Arts & Sciences class, but we switched this month due to
instructor scheduling.

Tuesday, December 3rd - *Armored Combat Practice*, starts at 6:30pm at the
Riverside Park at 96th & Riverside. Location changes for weather will be
posted as needed.

Wednesday, December 4th -  *Grub & Garb Pie Night/Joint Fighter
Practice* starts
at 6:00 pm at Boston Avenue United Methodist Church (1301 S. Boston Ave.,
Tulsa). We will be in the gym, the entrances directly into the gym are on
the corner of 13th & Cincinnati and also the southeast corner of the
building (from the parking lot south of the church).  There is plenty of
room, so bring your favorite pie to share and come hang out. This is a high
visibility location, as all the church's Wednesday night classes are during
this same time.

Newcomers are welcome at all activities, garb is not required, and
instruction is available!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban