[Northkeep] Activity List October 31st-November 6th

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 31 08:11:32 PDT 2019

November 1-3  - *King's Medieval Faire Demo* at the Black Gold Park in
Glenpool, OK at 95 West 145th Street.
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/3183066545067598/
Thursday 6pm - meet at the park for set-up if you are able!
Friday 10am-6pm
Saturday 10am-7pm (followed by a potluck for the Faire presenters, and we
are invited)
Sunday 10am-4pm, break-down and pack up afterwards

Also November 1-3 - *Axeman XV *at Will Rogers Boy Scout Reservation in
Cleveland, OK
Event Website: https://ansteorra.org/skorragardr/axeman/
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/918473218509105/

Sunday, November 3rd - *Archery Practice* is CANCELLED due to Axeman and
the Demo. The City of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta,
OK) is open to the public, so you can practice at any time!

Monday,  November 4th -  *Arts & Sciences Night - How to Draft Patterns
from Measurements**, *starts at 7pm in the Auditorium at the Martin
Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa)

Tuesday, November 5th -  *Armored Combat Practice,* starts at 6:00pm at the
Riverside Park at 96th & Riverside.

Wednesday, November 6th - *Grub & Garb/Joint Fighter Practice* starts at
6:00pm  at Turkey Mountain Park (6850 S Elwood Ave, Tulsa, OK 74132). This
will be our usual medieval clothing and joint fighter practice, but for the
food we have the theme of Halloween Pinterest Fails!  Bring your worst,
there will be a prize for the winner. Also bring chairs and a table if you
can!

Newcomers are welcome at all activities, garb is not required, and
instruction is available.

--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban