[Northkeep] Virtual Scribal & Bardic Night

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 9 12:55:29 PDT 2020

I hope everyone is well!
All are invited to join the Zoom meeting linked below and chat while
working on charter illumination, and/or present a song for our Virtual
Bardic Circle. All participants are welcome to sing along, but only one mic
will be unmuted during the singing so that the lag does not disconcert us.
If you need materials for Scribal, please message Ludo on Facebook, or
email me and we can arrange a curbside pick-up time!

Topic: Virtual Scribal & Bardic Night
Time: Apr 13, 2020 starting at 7:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/714547011?pwd=NzNhbzZBT0VtYjdHbm1xNmkvYXlnUT09

Meeting ID: 714 547 011
Password: 263227

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,714547011#,,#,263227# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,714547011#,,#,263227# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
 Meeting ID: 714 547 011
Password: 263227

As always, if you, or anyone you know is in need during this time please
let me know and I will do my best to coordinate care.
--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban