[Northkeep] Castellan

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 15 13:36:39 PDT 2020

Unto the Populace of Northkeep, Greetings!

Having consulted the autocrats and our Senechal, We have come to the
conclusion that holding Castellan as scheduled is ill-advised. We are
making plans for a virtual event, including Court, to be held on May 16th.
Further information will be forthcoming very soon.

If you are interested in assisting, please contact HE Facon or Ld Danial.
If you have award recommendations, please send them to Their Highnesses as
soon as possible and copy me.

We are looking into the possibility of rescheduling Castellan later in the
summer, if site availability, etc allow.  Thank you for your patience and
understanding.  Please stay safe!

Elisaveta & Beorhtric

Baroness & Baron of Northkeep