[Northkeep] Kingdom Dance Video

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 22 11:15:45 PDT 2020

I am reposting this from the Kingdom of Ansteorra Facebook Group, OP Katie
Gilroy:
Hello all,
As more dance videos emerge from other kingdoms, I want to remind you all
that we are doing our own video to the song Jailhouse Rock! I am extending
the deadline to this Sunday for those who wish to participate, so please
send your videos to social-media at steppes.ansteorra.org
You do not have to dance to the whole song, just a snippet is totally fine!
Please record horizontally as well. Let's show these other Kingdoms how
awesome Ansteorra is! I will leave a few videos in the comments for dance
inspiration if anyone needs it. Dress in whatever garb or armor you like!

   - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv0Ehou5XSs
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv0Ehou5XSs&fbclid=IwAR2MI9Ebbk3Tgg70KeWDzN1WMmAsXdjMW3GVwWAkQykgF6oVIO7tW2mFnmA>
   - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbxDwaGwi2Q
   <https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJbxDwaGwi2Q%26fbclid%3DIwAR10Xt6lhij3E6KRhzUWoU4sEbmI1MNqPgwc4k8PDsNeaNJa7TNtREREZWs&h=AT2RXakSqLCuCx_HVFT7ZJss2wZGWPMiSwpxkOg48Ezz1B7UZ38rTBg3vSy9cmW9KKRyLuOR7l90HhjZfkoi84mGP4aQqWVPJE6qeni_aIq0CY5ACN_501TIDtRWE33yPRyIiRTyPXf06Pkr1gflKg>
   - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IIiHVT3AXI
   <https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9IIiHVT3AXI%26fbclid%3DIwAR3wm-pv70U9lDoB38eLYJApgyWkotN8DrL18ixYij1rUyY_Cls_ih5qnHo&h=AT0dIQ92P8kFfYQ1DSb8iSZiHPVTtqcQGafTEvH4PGr1kDQua8R8U6iekhnJsIkKKngclPpTzqxgYi3WNYRf-BHlURTA-ZInAVT3NgKKPwPF3SUP6OGUp6jLYQqXUH-gdAwghJaf-ImbngPABbOt8w>

--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban