[Northkeep] OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:37:38 PST 2020

Reposting from Facebook, from the Northkeep Seneschal Lord Matthew MacGilleFhaoláin:

Hey Gang, if you’ve ever been interested in holding an officer position in the Barony, there has never been a more opportune time than now.
We still have a couple of open officer positions and several officer positions that will be coming available in January. We are still accepting applications for Herald, Rapier Marshall and Minister of Arts and Sciences. Positions that will be opening up in January include: Chronicler, Webminister, Minister of Children, Historian and Hospitaller.

Applications for all positions can be found here:
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf<http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2LxsolRF3Y6e1ySC-bnOD2o-EfWkFcgmpoKIFSucjvDCwZF5DdSVMMX3g>
If you are interested in applying, please send your application and a copy of your membership card to:
Seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org<mailto:Seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org>
Baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org<mailto:Baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org>
Baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org<mailto:Baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org>
Please also send your applications and membership cards to the emails listed for each position:
Herald:
Northern at herald.ansteorra.org<mailto:Northern at herald.ansteorra.org>
Herald at Northkeep.ansteorra.org<mailto:Herald at Northkeep.ansteorra.org>
Rapier Marshal:
Northern at rapier.ansteorra.org<mailto:Northern at rapier.ansteorra.org>
Rapier at Northkeep.ansteorra.org<mailto:Rapier at Northkeep.ansteorra.org>
Minister of Arts & Sciences:
Moas at Northern.ansteorra.org<mailto:Moas at Northern.ansteorra.org>
Moas at Northkeep.ansteorra.org<mailto:Moas at Northkeep.ansteorra.org>
Chronicler:
Northern at chronicler.ansteorra.org<mailto:Northern at chronicler.ansteorra.org>
Chronicler at Northkeep.ansteorra.org<mailto:Chronicler at Northkeep.ansteorra.org>
Webminister:
Webminister at Northkeep.ansteorra.org<mailto:Webminister at Northkeep.ansteorra.org>
Minister of Children:
moc at seneschal.ansteorra.og<mailto:moc at seneschal.ansteorra.og>
moc at Northkeep.ansteorra.org<mailto:moc at Northkeep.ansteorra.org>
Historian:
Historian at northkeep.ansteorra.org<mailto:Historian at northkeep.ansteorra.org>
Hospitaller:
Northern at hospitaler.ansteorra.org<mailto:Northern at hospitaler.ansteorra.org>
Hospitaler at Northkeep.ansteorra.org<mailto:Hospitaler at Northkeep.ansteorra.org>
I will no doubt pester you with further information about each position in the coming weeks. In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions.