[Northkeep] Activity List February 20th - February 26th

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 20 14:15:10 PST 2020

Watch for changes due to weather on this list or on our Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/NorthkeepSCA/

Thursday, February 20th -
*Paint Night Scribal -* starts at 6pm at Dice Addiction Games & More (4622
E. 11th St., Tulsa, OK 74112) Open painting! Never painted before, that's
OK! All levels welcome! Painting starts when people show up. The supplies
are always there.
*Stitch n'Stuff - *starts at 6pm.  Northkeep's Minister of Arts & Sciences
is opening her home (8024 S. Gary Ave., Tulsa) to anyone who wants to come
over to sew, talk about sewing, or garb making questions in general. Please
bring any projects you're currently working on, as well as your sewing
machines and other things that you may need to work on said project.  If
you don’t have a project but want to start one, bring your ideas, questions
and maybe something to write with! Call or text 580-678-7059 if you have
trouble finding it!

Sunday, February 23rd - *Archery Practice* *CANCELLED*. Our Archery Marshal
is out of town and there is an 80% chance of rain. However, the City of
Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK) is open to the
public all week, so you can practice at your convenience!

Monday, February 24th - *Populace - *Join us for our monthly open-forum
business meeting. There will be officer reports, event updates, snack
pot-luck and socializing! While any attempt at medieval clothing is always
appreciated, at Populace we try to wear our best in an attempt to inspire
both colleagues and newcomers. Starting at 7pm in the Auditorium at the
Martin Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa) Bring your favorite
snack/appetizer to share!

Wednesday, February 26th -  *Combined Fighter Practice* Youth Combat starts
at 6pm, Armored Combat & Rapier start at 7:00 pm at Boston Avenue United
Methodist Church (1301 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa). We will be in the gym, the
entrances directly into the gym are on the corner of 13th & Cincinnati and
also the southeast corner of the building (from the parking lot south of
the church).

Newcomers are welcome at all activities, garb is not required, and
instruction is available!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban