[Northkeep] Activity List January 12th - 18th

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 12 08:31:13 PST 2020

Watch for changes due to weather on this list or on our Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/NorthkeepSCA/

Sunday, January 12th - *Archery Practice* is CANCELLED, due to the lack of
marshal availability. However, the City of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E
151st St South Coweta, OK) is open to the public, so you can practice at
any time!

Monday, January 13th - *Scribal & Bardic* *Night, *starts at 7pm in the
Auditorium at the Martin Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa).

Wednesday, January 14th -  *Combined Fighter Practice* (Armored Combat,
Rapier, & Youth) starts at 6:00 pm at Boston Avenue United Methodist Church
(1301 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa). We will be in the gym, the entrances directly
into the gym are on the corner of 13th & Cincinnati and also the southeast
corner of the building (from the parking lot south of the church).

Saturday, January 18th - Winter Roundtable, in Denton, TX
All baronial officers are encouraged to attend. It is a free, non-garbed
event that offers an incredible amount of insight into the inner workings
of our Society!

Event Website:
https://ansteorra.org/glaslyn/roundtable/

Facebook Event:
https://facebook.com/events/s/ansteorras-winter-roundtable/2809116055799520/

Newcomers are welcome at all activities, garb is not required, and
instruction is available!
--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban