[Northkeep] Activity List January 25th-January 29th

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 24 09:27:26 PST 2020

Watch for changes due to weather on this list or on our Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/NorthkeepSCA/

Saturday, January 25th - WInterkingdom, Kellyville, OK - There are classes
galore, this is a great place to introduce local newcomers to our Society!
Event Website:
https://ansteorra.org/northkeep/activities/events/winterkingdom/
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/433743824011074/

Sunday, January 26th - *Archery Practice* *CANCELLED*. However, the City of
Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK) is open to the
public, so you can practice at any time!

Monday, January 27th - *Populace - *Join us for our monthly open-forum
business meeting. There will be officer reports, event updates, snack
pot-luck and socializing! While any attempt at medieval clothing is always
appreciated, at Populace we try to wear our best in an attempt to inspire
both colleagues and newcomers. Starting at 7pm in the Auditorium at the
Martin Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa) Bring your favorite
snack/appetizer to share!

Wednesday, January 29th -  *Combined Fighter Practice* (Armored Combat &
Rapier) starts at 7:00 pm at Boston Avenue United Methodist Church (1301
S. Boston Ave., Tulsa). We will be in the gym, the entrances directly into
the gym are on the corner of 13th & Cincinnati and also the southeast
corner of the building (from the parking lot south of the church).

Newcomers are welcome at all activities, garb is not required, and
instruction is available!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban