[Northkeep] Seneschal - Change of Office

Northern Seneschal northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 2 20:26:35 PDT 2020

Those of the Strongest Keep in the North,

One of the greatest and hardest decisions as a regional officer is choosing
between a series of highly qualified applicants to do an important job for
a group that helps set the standard for our Kingdom.

When I chose Jehanne de Montauban two years ago, your group put me in that
position. She has done an excellent job and helped show how a good leader
can make a group stronger than its individual parts.

Once again, this time around, Northkeep put me in a hard position. With
much deliberation and council, Matthew MacGilleFhaoláin (Mattie Gilliland)
has been chosen to be your new Seneschal effective August 1st.

Thank you for everyone's unyielding hard work now and in the future.

With deep respect,

Charles the Grey of Mooneschadowe
Northern Seneschal