[Northkeep] July Populace Meeting - Virtual

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 21 09:01:44 PDT 2020

Join us for our monthly open-forum meeting between Their Excellencies and
their Court. Despite appearances, we have still had a fair amount of
activity this month. Come hear all about it! Also, if you haven't already,
come meet your new (as of August 1st) Seneschal Lord Matthew Mac Gille
Fhaoláin!

Topic: Northkeep Populace
Monday, July 27that 7:00 pm  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85079585544
Meeting ID: 850 7958 5544

To join the meeting by phone:
1. Dial 1-346-248-7799.
2. You will be prompted to enter the meeting ID – 850 7958 5544, followed
by #.
3. If the meeting has not already started, you will be prompted to press #
to wait.
4. You will be prompted to enter your unique participant ID. This only
applies if you have joined on the computer or mobile device or are a
panelist in a webinar. Press # to skip.

Phone controls for participants:
The following commands can be entered via touchtone using your phone's dial
pad while in a Zoom meeting:
• *6 - Toggle mute/unmute
• *9 - Raise hand

--