[Northkeep] King's College This Weekend

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 10 08:57:44 PDT 2020

***Reposting from Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences***
Greetings Ansteorra!
We have King's College coming up this Saturday! This is a virtual event and
we have 57 classes slated to run! I wanted to mention a few things here as
they have become common questions.
I am posting a direct link for the classes below! On the day of the event
you can go to this page and select the class you want and be taken directly
to it.
Please remember to arrive 10-15 min early. There is a 30 min buffer between
each class so you don't have to scramble from one to the other.
The times are all Central Standard Time. (we are getting a lot of out of
kingdom requests for this info)
There will be a "Lobby". This will be a general hang out area you can go to
and see friends and just chat. This Lobby will be active the day of the
event and will appear on the schedule.
Oh, one more thing, this is a FREE event!
In Service,
John of Severn, KMoAS
https://www2.eventsxd.com/event/11264/kingscollege2020/page/711

--