[Northkeep] Largess Derby for the TRM

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 12 13:23:38 PDT 2020

 Greetings Northkeep!

I am hosting a virtual largess derby within the barony this month! The
winner will get one item from each entry; the remaining items will be
gifted to Their Majesties.

Please contribute 7 items for each entry, label each item with your name,
local group, and the ingredients, fibers, etc. (to avoid allergy issues). I
will need to receive entries (contact me by text, on Facebook or by email
to coordinate delivery or local pickup) no later than Friday, July 10th. I
will take and post pictures; populace voting will run through Friday July
17th (voting information to come). If we are unable to coordinate physical
delivery of the items before the 10th, you can send pictures and I will
post them, but wI will need the items before the end of the month to be
considered in the competition. The winner will be announced at July’s
populace meeting!

What is largess you might ask? Any small gifts (toys, trim, jewelry, coins,
fans, hats, pouches, cooking or feast items, etc.) that are given in
appreciation or recognition of someone. It can be for children or adults.

Please let me know if you have any questions or we can help in any way!

Baroness Elisaveta