[Northkeep] while we're stuck at home....

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 12:57:28 PDT 2020

So while we're all stuck at home.... Send me some stories about your fellow
Barony members! The Baronies of Wiesenfeuer and Namron just had a contest,
and in three days, they submitted 95 items for the wiki, including 77
stories about their fellow SCAdians!

https://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Northkeep
<https://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Category%3ANorthkeep&fbclid=IwAR3jgRcENwFMpCwRuafuI5G5c-xJ0u8BHlBcYGLXtgGatT4YpfkWKADaVZ4>

It could be a snippet of lore, trivia, a no-shit-there-i-was story, or a "I
remember this one time..."

You can send them to me via a reply to this thread, or via private email (
zubeydah at gmail.com) and I'll add it to their wiki page.

--
H.E. Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Historian & Wiki Administrator, Kingdom of Ansteorra