[Northkeep] Northkeep Populace Virtual Meeting

Diana Hartzmann blackcatspinner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 09:14:59 PDT 2020

I apologize for not doing this kast eve.  I was going to attempt it today
but when it said download from Google store I didn't to do it if there was
going to be a charge.  I didn't see any indication of it being free or
charged.  I am very loath to load aps, especially without someone
knowledgeable at my elbow.  I just heard that Google Hangouts is another
method and doesn't require an ap.